The 23rd Korea-China Joint Economic Committee
1. The 23rd Korea-China Economic Partnership was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea at the 6.19 (Wed) Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea, with the second vice minister of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea and the director of the Ministry of Commerce of Li Chenggang.
wooricheuk the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Strategy and Finance, the Ministry of Industry usually, Department of Health and Human Services, Agriculture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry and Food, Intellectual Property Office, Chinese Embassy officials attended the week, and the Chinese Ministry of Commerce and local government and other relevant agencies officials attended
2. The two sides in 2020 in the conference After the implementation of the "Korea-China Joint Economic and Trade Development Plan (2016-2020)", the two sides agreed to pursue the development of a vision document that will present the development direction of the Korea-China Economic Cooperation for the next five years. The FTA negotiations and the subsequent negotiation of the FTA.
For 2016-2020 Korea-China economic development and trade development plan, after agreeing to promote the economic cooperation in 2014, the proposal of the relevant research institute will be reviewed and adopted in 2016.
The two sides will also agree on our new North and South South policies and one- Discussions on how to find contact points were discussed.
3. We requested China's efforts to promote human exchange and cultural contents exchanges, and proposed to review the agreements and implementation measures related to air pollution and strengthen cooperation, while the Chinese side I also asked for my efforts.
We also asked for cooperation and interest of our students in terms of employment issues in China, export of agricultural products to China, difficulties related to our medical institutions' entry into China, and regulations on imports of Chinese products from Korea.
4. The Chinese side requested the Korean government's interest and cooperation in expanding the participation of Korean companies in China's trade fairs such as trade and investment cooperation between China and Korea, and promoting economic exchanges between the two countries.
In addition, the two sides discussed ways to resolve the difficulties of investment companies in the two countries, and discussed ways to cooperate with the HanJung Industrial Cooperation Complex.
5. On the other hand, the two sides have recently held wide dialogues on the global trade environment and agreed to strengthen communication through the G20, APEC, and RCEP negotiations.
6. Through the 23rd Korea-China Economic Partnership, which was active in the middle and upper classes, the two sides reaffirmed their discussions in various fields in terms of expanding and deepening economic cooperation between the two countries. It is also considered that it has played a useful role in discussing concrete cooperation issues for the improvement of issues and business activities.
Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs