“Dr. Moo” suspects passengers inhaled carbon monoxide gas.

Bangkok, A forensic doctor gives an opinion on the case of a passenger in a van vomiting and nearly losing consciousness. Likely caused by inhalation of carbon monoxide gas. From exhaust fumes leaking into the cabin Associate Professor Dr. Weerasak Charatchaisri or Dr. Moo, a doctor specializing in forensic science at SWU, posted on the Facebook page Dr. Moo Weerasak stated that public van passengers Yasothon-Mukdahan, 5 people traveling during Songkran Finally vomited. Almost completely unconscious by each passenger Feeling restless, unable to breathe, and dizzy until fainting. Personally, I think It was likely exposure to carbon monoxide gas. Caused by the combustion of automobile fuel And there was a leak inside the van. This may be due to a leak in the exhaust system. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning: headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath, confusion, blurred vision. In severe cases, unconsciousness may occur. Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas. This is caused by the incomplete combustion of various fuels such as gas, oil, charcoal, or wood if inhaled in large quantities. This gas replaces the oxygen in red blood cells. Causes damage to various tissues and organs. and may lead to death. If you or anyone you know has these symptoms The surrounding area should be quickly ventilated and the patient taken to the hospital immediately for treatment. Source: Thai News Agency

Recent POSTS